Check "Official Event Schedule" for race dates
• Event: Dunlop “Minicross” Event that is primarily young riders on 50cc machines ages 4-8, but we also have a class for 65cc ages 7-11 and “pit bikes “for adults which can be very fun to watch.
• Time: 5pm-6:45 practice, 7:00pm-10pm Racing
• Fees: $10 per adult covers Saturday and Sunday’s weekend pass, child under 7 accompanied by a parent is free.
• Weather permitting, check “news & updates” selection, or call 585.345.7433 if weather is in question.
• Event: WNYRacing points event. Total of 27 classes from beginner to pro, female, young and old, come out and see them do battle on Western New York’s favorite track!
• Time: Practice 8:45am, Racing 10am
• Fee: $10 per adult, children under 7 accompanied by a parent is free
• Rain or shine, check news and updates page for uncertain conditions.
We will allow over night stays free of charge at the facility, you must have a vehicle or trailer to sleep in, please no tents; we must comply with the county code.
Area 51 Motocross is the only track in our district where you can watch and walk the infield of our track! Area 51 encompasses 132 acres and the main spectator area is located on the highest elevation in the county, making the track close to 100% visible. Being in the center of the track brings family and fans close to the racing action creating an atmosphere that will have you gasping for air in amazement. Area 51 is a one of a kind; we have tunnels under our track to offer even more viewing access. Courtesy rides to the top of the hill (main spectator area) for elderly and handicap persons are also available.
The spectator area is a park like setting with picnic tables that are placed throughout the mature apple orchard. Bring the family and relax while you are entertained by some of the most talented racers in the country. No need to pack a lunch or drinks, Aunt Kate and the gang have some of the best home cooking on the motocross circuit and is very reasonable. She always has a bonus item on the menu at each race event so make sure you come hungry!
Ample parking, flush toilets, running water, bleachers, several vendors, and several high output speakers/PA system throughout the facility.
• Tuesday nights: ATV and beginner bikes on the Bombardier Intermediate track, 5pm-Dusk
• Wednesday nights : Motocross bike only on the main Competition track, all ages and abilities,
Food & drinks,
Beer (No bottles please),
Golf carts or pit machines,
Tents (for camping).
ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE © 2009 AREA 51 MOTOCROSS
[ CONTACT US ] [ LOG IN ]