All public practices will cost $25.00 for a non-member, current Area 51 members will be charged $5.00, spectators are free of charge.
All practices are weather permitting. If the weather is in question please check the website for a possible cancellation update, if it’s not posted by 3pm on Wednesday, we will be running! Calling the Area 51 Hotline @ 585-345-7433 or 716-553-6502 is another way to check practice status.
All public practices are run with organization and rotating classes by rank or size. The track is groomed watered and staffed with flaggers. We will have medical staff present. The concession stand will be open on Wednesday for practice.
• Must have a parent or legal guardian with you at all times if you are less than 18 years old. If not accompanied by your own parents or legal guardian you must have guardian form and a minor release signed, completely filled out, and dated for the practice you wish to attend.
• Minimum protective equipment: Helmet, goggles, gloves, boots(over the ankle), long sleeves, and pants.
• Bike requirements: No street bikes, functional “kill” button, working brakes, and complete exhaust system.
Rotating organized practice that is held on the intermediate track, separate 50cc “Dunlop “Minicross” track will be open for 100cc or smaller machines. Both tracks are designed for the rider, young or old that does not compete on a regular basis, if you are looking to ride on a well organized, groomed and watered track this is the place for you! No MX “racers” please!
Beginner practice: Rotates at 12-15min intervals with ATV’s on our intermediate track, specially designed for ATV’s and beginner motocross bike riders.
Classes on the Don George's Intermediate track:
1. Big Bike(125-open)
2. Mini (65cc-150cc)
50cc Dunlop “Minicross” tracks:
1. 50cc Bike and ATV (beginner)
2. 65cc-150cc Bike and ATV (beginner) This is also for the first timer on a mx bike or track who feels that they need a few times to get a handle on riding a track.
Motocross “Racer” Practice:
Rotating organized practice that is held on Area 51’s main competition track, Hone your skills and improve on lap times! This practice is designed for the Competitive type that races or wants to in the future. The entire track is groomed, watered, and jumps are manned with flaggers. 50cc track will also be opened for the little ones that are up to race speed.
Classes on the main Mx Track:
Classes on the Dunlop “Minicross” track:
1. Beginner 50cc
2. Advanced 50cc
ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE © 2009 AREA 51 MOTOCROSS
[ CONTACT US ] [ LOG IN ]