• ATVs will rotate with Motocross bikes at 12-15 minute intervals.
• Weather Permitting: Check “News and Updates” if weather is in question or call 716-553-6502 or 716-574-7433
• Open every Tuesday from 5pm-Dusk (April-September)
At Area 51 we have a separate ATV track that proves to be fun for all ages and abilities. For the young (5-12yrs) we open the “Dunlop Minicross” Track for those on machines 199cc or smaller. Both tracks have banked corners, double jumps, table tops, and whoops! All obstacles are built safe but offer a challenge to those that seek the limits. Before you set out for the track here’s a few things you need to know.
Must have a parent or legal guardian with you at all times if you are less than 18 years old. If not accompanied by your own parents or legal guardian you must have guardian form and a minor release signed, completely filled out, and dated for the practice you wish to attend.
• Minimum protective equipment: Helmet, goggles, gloves, boots, long sleeves, and pants
• ATV requirements: No utility ATV\'s, tether, and complete exhaust system
(we will rotate if needed to maintain safety)
• Beginner Quad 200cc-Open
• Advanced Quad 200cc-Open
Riders must be 16 years or older for 200cc or larger machines
ALL CONTENT ON THIS SITE © 2009 AREA 51 MOTOCROSS
[ CONTACT US ] [ LOG IN ]